Sunday 21 June 2020

My Dark Side Part 1

I hear you come home from work. 
I smell your scent. I can taste that beautiful perfume in the air as you brush past me in the kitchen. You brush past me and plant a sweet kiss on my cheek as I prepare dinner. I finished early, and you had to work late. I wasn't happy about this. I can't really take that out on you. But I will. 
the knife in my hand cuts through the cherry tomatoes easily. The soft flesh of the fruit giving way to the harsh steel blade and forfeiting it's contents onto the cutting board.
I awaken. My dark side comes forth. I freeze despite the hot blood coursing through my veins. My eyes rise to you. You stand there at the kitchen window looking out into the deep darkness of the city skyline, punctuated by scattered lights and soft stars struggling to light up the sky the way you light up my life. 
The fleeting sweet sentiment disappears as the dark side stirs even more. My hands shake, and the knife rattles against the board again. You turn at the noise and walk towards me. 
I pick up the cherry tomato and place it into your mouth. You giggle that sweet little melody and bite down. A small piece of the flesh and juices leaks out onto your chin, and your laugh crescendos  and you shy away. 
"Shhhh", I say. My face relaxing into that frown I know you love. Your face relaxes, but I see that fear in your eyes flash. That frightened excitement. You see me changing. Your mind starts to race. Your eyes are screaming in beautiful fervour. 
I kiss your chin and take the spill into my own mouth. Your eyes screw shut, and your moan escapes your mouth. You know what's happening. Dinner is off the menu. Dessert is about to be served. 
I draw the knife from the board. I wipe it off in the neck of your work shirt. It's Friday anyway. I'll wash it later. The red juices stain your shirt. I take the knife and pull it to your throat, gently, letting the blade do the talking. The sharpness of the knife on your neck drawing gasps and leaving a tiny red line. I leave your chin alone and press you onto the counter, lifting you up. I take the knife and place it under your shirt, letting it pierce the fabric. I cut it. I cut it off you. from the neck to the sleeve. It falls to the counter. The black bra I bought for you yesterday covering your milky skin. I feel the warmth of your skin as you shiver in what I can assume is fear. Your breaths are short, sharp and sexy. My other hand runs up your stomach, brushes up your breast and comes to a stop at your shoulder. My eyes are running over your body before I eventually settle on your own blues. My hand creeps its way to your throat. I grasp your chin and pull you closer. I open my mouth and close my eyes. I feel your hot breath start to brush against my lips. My eyes open and I see your eyes are closed. Your lips are starting to purse and ask me for a kiss. I lean back and reach into my back pocket. The present I bought for tonight is now in my hand. I place the new collar on your neck and you open your eyes in surprised delight. We share a loving glance before I yank the leash attached and my smile disappears. You drop off the counter and your heels clatter to the floor, and you drop to your knees.
"Pants off" I growl and you comply. 
As I lead you to the bedroom, you start to take off your pants but I don't stop. I pull you and you have to do it on the move. You do your best. You're wearing nothing but your new lingerie I bought you, and those heels. I still have the knife. I show it to you again. You breathe deep and squeal. I place it in your mouth and you bite down on the blade. I let go. I still have you. I reach into my other pocket. A blindfold comes out and I cover your eyes. I take the knife back and use it to remove your bra. I cut it at centre of your chest. The new gift I bought you. Just a prop. It falls to the floor. I let the tip of the knife run up your chest, and across your shoulder. I let it sit there and then trace a line down to your left nipple. It sits there and you squirm as it just barely scratches you. You gasp again. A short sweet little sound. There's a solid scratch from your chest, around your shoulder and down. Beautiful. I throw the knife. It clatters to the ground and you jump. My hand finds your throat and I grab you hard. I pull you up by your throat and you stand. I bring your face close to mine and I simply say one word. 
"Obey" 
I toss you back on the bed. You fall back and sit up. I push you down hard. You obey. 
I grab your hands and kiss them. I place them over your head to waiting shackles. Cold leather and steel hugs your hands as they grip them tight. You can't move. I kiss you. I kiss your lips. I kiss your neck. I kiss your chest. I find the small scratch I left with the knife and run my tongue from it's inception to it's destination. I take your nipple in my mouth and suck hard, and punctuate it with a bite. 





No comments:

Post a Comment